REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We can help you collect payments on submitted claims, increase the revenue from underpaid claims, and follow-up with insurance companies for quick settlements.
REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Are you finding it difficult to achieve a smooth administrative experience and generate better revenues? Is your organization falling short of trained professionals to handle your revenue cycle management requirements? Then, the best option for you would be to outsource revenue cycle management services to Kaya Systems. The service provider will not only help you generate better revenues by reducing operational costs while providing your clients with a smooth administrative experience.
Kaya Systems provides high-quality and cost-effective revenue cycle management solutions to global customers. We can help you collect payments on submitted claims, increase the revenue from underpaid claims, and follow-up with insurance companies for quick settlements. In addition, we can help with your medical billing and coding tasks along with complete patient registration and eligibility verification. Leveraging our expertise can help you –
- Improve your collection ratio
- Increase the probability of payment
- Increase revenues
Our Revenue Cycle Management Services
Revenue cycle management has a significant impact on the way your hospital or medical practice functions. The rising cost of healthcare combined with strict regulations which keep changing regularly has made daily operations challenging for healthcare operators. A modern healthcare provider needs policies and practices in place to remain financially secure. With our customized revenue cycle solutions, you can see a visible impact on your day-to-day operations while benefiting from enhanced customer satisfaction and improved claims submission and returns.
Whether you are a healthcare provider or an individual physician, we can provide services that will meet your exact needs. Our wide range of healthcare revenue cycle management services include –
1. Healthcare Collection Services
We have the professionals expertise to provide clients with accurate and high-quality healthcare collection services. We make use of the latest tools and technologies while delivering top-notch services.
2. Payment Posting Services
We can ensure quick and accurate posting of all payments into your billing system. We also do regular auditing of all posted payments, which helps to reduce errors.
3. Denial Management Services
Insurance claim denials are a major problem for healthcare businesses around the world. We can help you analyze, correct, and re-submit denied claims. This process includes identifying denials by revenue coding and CPT/HCPCS codes. Once this is done, the reason for the denials is analyzed and a detailed denial management report is prepared. This way, you can effectively manage claim denials.
4. Accounts Receivable Follow-up
We take care of all discrepancies that result in delayed or denied receivables. Our AR professionals will identify discrepancies and follow-up with the solutions to ensure that healthcare providers are paid on time. Our team will follow-up on pending claims, initiate collections and track down overdue payments to maximize the cash flow.
5. Accounts receivable
We will identify the unpaid accounts that are causing a bottleneck in your revenue cycle management system and follow-up with delinquent patient accounts. We will courteously engage patients and urge them to make timely payment of pending bills. We will also call the insurance companies to send details about rejected claims.
6. Insurance Eligibility Verification
Checking eligibility of the patients can be time-consuming because it is a time consuming task. This is taken care of by our trained professionals who will check all medical documents, verify the patient coverage, and follow-up with patients if there is a shortfall in the supporting documents. The final report will be filed for faster processing.
7. Medical Claims Processing Services
We can manage both electronic claims as well as submission of paper claims. Our experienced team prepares the Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) and submits the claims to the insurance company.
8. Accounts Receivables Services
We help you identify patient accounts that require follow-up and take the requisite action to collect unpaid or underpaid claims. Our services include –
- Accounts receivable analysis
- Identification of the grounds for claims denials
- Follow-up on pending claims
We can prepare monthly reports that can help you manage your cash flow and increase profitability. These include reports related to –
- Aging A/R
- Charges, payments, and adjustments
- Payment punctuality for different Payers
- Payer mix
9. Medicare Reimbursement Services
We help you successfully optimize compliant Medicare reports, which is challenging, especially when the federal and state regulations are continually changing. We have expertise in comprehending multi-layered legislation and applying it to ensure the most optimum Medicare reimbursement on an ongoing basis.
10. Medical Claims and Encounter Processing Services
We have the required skills and expertise to provide clients with accurate and high-quality healthcare collection services. We make use of the latest tools and technology.
11. Revenue Improvement Services
If you think your revenue stream is affected by manual management of back-end functions, we’ll eliminate your concerns by providing high-quality revenue improvement services.
12. MIPS Quality Reporting Services
Our team at Kaya Systems has the required skills and expertise to provide clients with high-quality and error-free MIPS quality reporting services. We leverage the latest MIPS quality reporting software and tools to deliver quality services to clients around the world.
13. Accounts Receivable Conversion Services
Our team has some of the most experienced and skilled accounts receivable conversion experts who can take care of all your requirements. We utilize the latest tools and technologies to deliver industry leading services.
14. Health Insurance Recovery Services (HIRS)
Our team hires the most experienced and skilled accounts receivable conversion experts who can take care of all your requirements. We use the latest tools and technologies while delivering quality service.
We work closely with hospitals and healthcare providers to provide specialized services related to health insurance claims follow-up and insurance claims denials. Our experienced and trained professionals enable healthcare providers to efficiently address claims denials to increase cash flow and reduce, or eliminate, write-offs.
15. Patient Registration
We can help process your patients’ personal, demographic, and all insurance-related information. At each step of the process, we ensure that we verify and validate patient information. During this step, easy identification of insurance mismatch or wrong provider details, can help you avoid losses down the line.
16. Medical Coding
Strict regulations and increasing instances of self-pay have led to increased risk in medical coding. Our accurate medical coding services can help you create and streamline patient records within a short period of time, while accelerating physician payments. Our team is comprised of Certified Professional Coders (CPCs) accredited by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). They work in accordance with the updated standards and methodologies laid down by CMS, Medicare contractors, AMA, medical societies, and federal regulators.
17. Charge Capture
Charge capture is extremely important since it helps doctors accurately record the information of services provided. This information is then sent to different payers and insurance companies for quick and timely reimbursement. We can process charges for multiple specialties with a short turnaround time. We have extensive experience in handling –
- Third Party Liability
- Managed Care
- Preferred Provider Organizations
- Indemnity Insurers
- Workers Compensation
18. Custom Reporting
Our services are ideal for healthcare providers who want a 3600 outlook of their RCM system, and how it’s affecting their bottom line. We create custom reports through powerful dashboards which you can access from any location and device. Our services consist of –
- Charge and Payment reports
- Procedure frequency and diagnosis reports
- Payment reimbursement reports
- Lockbox reconciliation reports
- Payor analysis reports
Call (657) 242-1484 to speak with us.
Flatworld’s Revenue Cycle Management Process
Being one of the leading revenue cycle management service providers, our team believes in providing quality services to clients within a quick turnaround time. This is possible by making use of a systematic and streamlined process. The key steps involved in our process include –
Software We use for Revenue Cycle Management Services
Having been in the healthcare industry for over 17 years now, we understand the exact requirements of the client and provide our services accordingly. We leverage some of the best and latest tools and technologies to deliver quality revenue cycle management services to clients. Some of the tools we make use of include –
Benefits of Outsourcing Revenue Cycle Management Services
When you outsource revenue cycle management services to us, we ensure complete reliability and peace of mind for the duration of the project. From the front desk to the back-office, our experience in working with some of the world’s leading healthcare providers allow us to provide customized services based upon your requirements. Some of the benefits of partnering with us include –
- Our custom-designed RCM system can simplify your billing and collection cycle while allowing you to easily register, appoint, process, and schedule the payment.
- Our revenue cycle management software can easily communicate with your in-house EHR system and other accounting systems. With our support team of experienced professionals, you can easily bridge the business and clinical aspects of your healthcare or medical practice.
- All your patient and healthcare data are securely stored in the cloud so that you and your employees can easily access them whenever necessary.
- Our RCM system reduces the time gap between providing services and receiving payment by ensuring all the insurance providers are notified and followed up with routinely.
- Our system also has built-in capabilities to capture incorrect insurance information, or previously flagged information, to reduce the number of denied claims
- The system allows your healthcare staff to enter the required information for claims processing while avoiding resubmission of claims.
- You can use our built-in data dashboards to gain a top-down perspective of your current business and where the process might be slowing your overall growth.
Why Outsource Revenue Cycle Management to Kaya Systems?
The need for continuous, reliable RCM process services has now reached a tipping point. Shrinking reimbursements are just the tip of the iceberg, as healthcare providers lose time, money, and employee hours chasing an insurance payment within their turnaround time. At FWS, we believe in approaching this problem in a holistic manner and inspect all parts of the service – from payer credentialing to billing and collection, to ease your workload and give a revenue boost to your business. Some of the main reasons why global healthcare providers choose us as their partner include –
- Cost-effective solutions and improved cash flow as payor accounts are settled quickly.
- Leverage our HIPAA compliant processes for better revenue collection
- Highly secure services keeping all your data safe.
- We are an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS certified organization which ensures that all your data is completely safe.
- With us, you get to have 100% coverage of your unpaid accounts while being able up to follow up on hanging payments easily.
- We will assign a dedicated project manager who will be the single point of contact for all your needs.
- Improved patient, physician, and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Reduced staffing training time and human resource expenditure.
- Get access to trained personnel without making any additional investments.
- Save up to 60% on your operating costs.
- Access 24/7 services that ensure faster turnaround times.
- Conduct periodic follow-ups to increase collections.
- Leverage sophisticated technologies to your advantage.
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.