Is Virtual Assistant a savior?
Well, it depends on the perspective but yes, if you get trained and highly skilled virtual assistants. Over the world, people have been focusing on hiring virtual assistant rather than full time in-house employees. It mostly happens when you business require a lot of research and data mining, administrative tasks and similar, it is always good to go for virtual assistant.
If you are new to the world of business, let us help you with the term – Virtual Assistants. It is an intelligent, trained and highly skilled personal assistant who can perform services and tasks for an individual based on the instructions and requirements given. Since 2017, people have been more into hiring virtual assistants as compare to full time employees from their homes. They are also known as virtual office assistant. They can be self-employed or working under outsourcing companies.
Which virtual assistants are better?
Normally, when people are new to business are worried about which ones to choose. The best option is hiring virtual assistant through outsourcing company to make sure the quality of services are great with privacy to be maintained. You definitely do not want to work with someone who can sell out your data to any of the competitors. Keep the things clear, company takes the responsibility to make sure that your position is secure as far as the confidentiality is concerned along with high quality services.
Why virtual assistant is a good option to consider?
No matter how huge or small your business is, keeping the budget maintained is the major key. Due to their independent nature of job, clients do not have to worry about logistics problems, taxes, office space, supplies and equipment. With the help of virtual assistants doing the tasks for you, can help you achieve target without expanding the budget to enormous numbers. Clients are only bound to pay for the hours committed or worked as per the contract signed by both the parties.
How to communicate with virtual assistant?
There are multiple ways to communicate with virtual assistant such as via Internet, emails, and online workspaces and phone call. As the professional means, clients and virtual assistants whether individuals or via company, prefers to use Skype or Google Voice, Slack and Zoom to communicate especially at Kaya Systems. There are multiple expected positions available such as office supervisor/ manager secretary, legal secretary, real estate virtual assistant, legal assistant and executive assistant. There are also advance services available for virtual assistant such as attending the call via VOIP (vonage) without letting the other end user getting the knowledge. This helps clients/ companies to add personal touch to the business of a receptionist or main desk without actually paying a full salary package.
How Virtual Assistants work?
Virtual assistants are available as individuals or companies who provide multiple professional products and services with proper training such as Kaya Systems. It is always advised to have dedicated virtual assistance under a company who can supervise the end task and assure the quality. Being under the company helps to get better Internet connection, communication and working environment. They are also known as online administrative assistant, online sales assistant or online personal assistant.
When it is great to hire virtual assistant?
Online administrative assistant can be hired at any stage of the business but most importantly, when you know time is money and you are actually running out of both. Burdening or over-burdening yourself as an entrepreneur or new to the business can mislead you but sharing the workload with highly qualified and trained virtual assistant USA such as at Kaya Systems can be a great relief.
Due to enormously input and ease added to life due to virtual assistant, they have become really popular these days. From day-to-day business tasks to regular personal tasks, virtual assistance is becoming a bigger thing now.
How virtual assistant can help?
Few of the reasons to work with virtual assistant are flexible hours competitive pay, remote working and more family time. They are a great source to help you lessen the workload with few dollars spent. Other benefits include: no separate office space, no employee related expenses, no taxes and concerns regarding downtime. You simply have to pay VA according to the contract signed between both the parties.
If you get a professional, loyal and efficient virtual assistant, it can become a great asset to the company. When the company is growing, every new addition is a greater opportunity to grow so why don’t try a well-trained and smart virtual assistant at Kaya Systems. Here is the list of top tasks virtual assistants are great at:
- General Virtual Assistants
- Social Media Management
- Content Writing
- Digital Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Designing
- Web Developer
- Data Scraping and Mining
Sometimes, it is good to train a virtual assistant you synchronize with to make sure you they give you the best. There are specialties of virtual assistants such as someone good at writing and speaking in English can be hiring for content writing, content moderation, digital marketing and telemarketing. Administrative virtual assistants can work on emails, data entry, data mining/ scraping, appointment scheduling, attending calls as receptionist, setting up reminders and so on and so forth. As an entrepreneur, find the virtual assistant who can deal well with the tasks you feel burdened with. The best idea is to consult companies offering virtual assistance. This way, you can have multiple types of trainer staff working as online assistance for you.
What are the general responsibilities of Online Personal Assistant?
For the small businesses, administrative costs are as similar to as labor costs are when measuring time and resources. Administrative roles majorly include emails, invoicing, payrolls, sales reports and dealing customer inquiries. General virtual office responsibilities includes the following:
- Payroll duties and bookkeeping (calculating hours, updating salaries and adding expenses)
- Perform banking requirements such as transferring funds and paying bills.
- Database building, updates and entries such as contacts, sales, CRM and similar.
- Receptionist or main desk duties such as leaving voicemails, answering calls and checking messages.
- Create, present and file weekly report on deliverables, sales, hours and tasks.
- Write and send invoices to customers and clients.
- Manage technical supporting tickets and chat support.
- Check and manage emails, respond to clients’ inquiries and manage spam.
- Manage and create/ send invitations, greeting cars, thank you notes and newsletters.
- Virtual Assistants also manage calendar by update, establish and add reminders to it about important events.
- Schedule appointments with salespeople, businesses and clients.
- Manage and launch cloud compute accounts such as Google, One Drive and Dropbox.
- Convert, split and merge PDF files.
- Prepare train manuals for new staff members and remote workers.
- Produce graphics for spreadsheets or social medias.
- Proofread content, documents or other official documents.
- Create forms and surveys for customer feedback.
- Create/ compose document/ files for multiple official tasks such as faxes, handwritten drafts and dictations.
What are the responsibilities regarding content writing?
Here is a quick list of virtual assistant hired for content writing services:
- Guest blogging and posting
- Articles/ Blog generation
- Compose newsletters, press releases and submit to news release directories.
- Design pamphlets and brochures, creates content to put into it.
- Produce content marketing material such as white papers, eBooks and info-graphics.
- Publish industry related book reviews and extensive how to guides.
- Content writing virtual assistant service also include Write/ submit op-ed pieces to websites and newspapers.
- Interview industry sources to write an in-depth report on market.
- Interview previous/ old clients to develop case studies for future use.
- Correspond and respond to the comments made on the business’s blog.
- Generate industry related contents and blogs.
What are the responsibilities regarding SEO and digital marketing?
Here is a quick list of virtual assistant hired for SEO and digital marketing services:
- Updating, developing and optimizing an SEO
- Designing and planning Web Marketing Strategies
- Setting up, designing and creating the landing pages
- Digital marketing virtual assistants also conduct Blog analysis
- Conducting keyword research for better blog and website performance
- Off-page optimization: commenting on other blog page, participate in message boards, forums, and responding to the public on News Websites and YouTube.
- Starting an in-depth competitor analysis (ranked content, targeted keywords and SEMRUSH positions).
- Webmaster and sitemap submissions.
- Monitoring weekly/ monthly Google Analytics reports including observing site backlinks.
- Designing advertisements (side panel graphics, banners and etc) finding high-traffic and appropriate websites to place them on.
- Establishing auto-responders, follow-up emails and edit according to response rate.
- Generating email newsletters, email contacts and promotional copy.
- Designing eBook covers, logos, icons, headers and other graphic elements.
- Reach out to media outlets and influencers to garner profiles to publishers.
- Looking for a content marketing publisher and firm to post branded content.
What are the responsibilities for social media management virtual assistant?
Here is a quick list of responsibilities a virtual assistant has to offer for social media:
- Open social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+.
- Share; generate new and edit posts on social networks (a content creation strategy).
- Come up with proper profiles on social medias and inserting links to company website.
- Conduct thorough analysis on shares, traffic and mentions known as performing a social media audit.
- Upload photos to social media accounts such as Instagram and Pinterest as part of marketing strategies.
- Run a social media challenge and content off and on to engage audience.
- Graphically engaging pictures on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram so that people repost.
- Regular updates on social media accounts for better engagement.
- Keep an eye on competitors on social media by looking the level on engagement, ranking, keyword prioritization and online visibility.
- Virtual Assistance for Social Media Management Services also includes engagement with the targeted audience such as sharing relevant information, responding to inquiries/ purchases, posting promotions and thanking customers/ people for mentions.
- Responding to reviews given on your page or other pages across social medias.
- Looking and researching for highly used Hashtags for each day and see if they suit the company’s products, messages and marketing objectives.
- Ensuring the mobile social media strategy for full optimization for small businesses.
What are the responsibilities for Web Developer virtual assistant?
Here is a quick list of responsibilities virtual assistants have to offer for web development:
- Business and contact information
- Easy usability
- Quick loading times
- A high ranking on search engines
- A good navigation system
- Planning, developing and designing WordPress websites (in case there is not one).
- Provide technical support through coding on WordPress webpages.
- Installing, updating and customizing WP plug-ins and themes.
- Installing/ supporting ticketing systems and payment gateway.
- Maintenance of integrity of website as well as security, functionality and troubleshooting.
- Launching company’s own program and affiliate plug-in.
- Online Assistant for Web development add images and tags to blog posts and website.
- Creating online forms for customer feedback or inquiries and content submission,
- Doing regular backups to prevent data loss.
- Understanding User Interface (UI), general web standards/ functions and cross-browser compatibility.
- Managing, setting up and monitoring other affiliates and respective links.
What are the virtual assistant services for Graphic Designing?
Here is a quick list of responsibilities a virtual assistant has to offer for graphic designing:
- Design the images for all type of requirements.
- Design website images
- Graphically design email templates
- Website designing
- Editing and improve images
- Graphic Designing Virtual Assistant is also qualified to Photoshop/ Photo edit photos provides by you.
- Graphic designing for social media accounts such as Display Pictures, Banners, Posts, Pins and Instagram posts, etc.
- Brochures and Flyers
- Logo Designing
- Templates for PDFs
- LetterHeads, Business Cards
What are the responsibilities for Data Scraping and Mining virtual assistant?
Here is a quick list of responsibilities a virtual assistant has to offer for Data scraping and mining:
- Finding email addresses
- Contact details
- Finding people with specific designation for marketing/ contacting purposes
- Data scraping and mining virtual assistant can also find candidates for recruitment purposes
- Collecting data for specific companies open with certain types of positions required by clients.
To contact for highly trained and expert virtual assistants in all the above-mentioned categories, send us an inquiry at www.kayasystems.com.