Infusionsoft automation is basically automation of different processes that we can’t perform manually when it comes to large number of database. These processes can be sale process, marketing process, e-commerce or sending a newsletter to subscribers on weekly or monthly basis. There are two aspects of automations
- Infusionsoft automation within Infusionsoft portal
- Technical side of Infusionsoft automation
A true Infusionsoft expert / consultant is the one who not only understands infusionsoft portal side of automation but also understands that how it will be integrated technically with a website or a third part tool to get 100% automation output out of Infusionsoft.
For example, we will discuss a marketing process as a case study where we are marketing a product on facebook and we want to automate this process through infusionsoft. And let’s say following are steps that we want to automate in this process
- We want to land a user on a landing page with product info
- We want to give them an option to sign-up for promotions if he is not interested to by right now
- He can click on product and can go to checkout to complete purchase
- He purchased and went to thank you page
- Let’s assume Owner of this ecommerce site don’t want to use Infusionsoft Ecommerce module and want to use woocommerce extension for infusionsoft
Now in this scenario, an infusionsoft consultant must understand both sides, how to automate this process within infusionsoft and how to automate sign-up and ecommerce part of the process.
In this case, infusionsoft consultant will use infusionsoft CRM module to create following campaigns within Infusionsoft campaigns
- A confirmation email sent to those who signed up for news letters
- A nurture sequence campaign where he can add these subscribers to send latest or upcoming promotions so that whenever a new promotion is there, that can be sent to all subscribers automatically
- Up-Sell Campaign – if someone has purchased from you already, they are more likely to have more purchases from you and therefore in Infusionsoft CRM you can create Up-Sell campaign and can add these customers to this campaign to send them upsells
- Infusionsoft Cart abundant campaign, if someone has clicked a product purchased url in your email campaign and he is on checkout page but have not purchased anything for let’s say 1 hour, you can send him a cart abundant campaign asking him if he is facing any difficulty in complete purchase process
And on the technical side of this example infusionsoft expert needs to know
- How to create and integrate sign-up form on the website and how to theme it so it looks same as website from design point of view
- He should be expert to integrate infusionsoft with wocommerce, so that whenever there is an order, woocommerce can send this customer record to infusionsoft CRM along with a tag applied so that we can manage to add these customers in up-sell campaigns within infusionsoft automatically
During the last 10 years being infusionsoft expert in the digital industry we have seen 100’s of clients who are always confused while using infusionsoft crm, and the reason being is they rarely find consultant who understand both sides of infusionsoft. If an infusionsoft consultant only understands how to work within infusionsoft and does not understand how it will interact outside third party tools like clickfunnels, leadpages or woocommerce, he can’t design and implement complete process automation through infusionsoft. And same goes for who inderstand infusionsoft integrations for third party tools but don’t understands tagging structures, campaign automations they can’t help clients completely.
A true infusionsoft expert will see whole picture of proess automation and will implement that which will help businesses to achieve their goals without worrying about infusionsoft system implementation correctly.